24 February, 2010

Flight Itinerary

I bought my plane tickets today also, so I thought I would put them up so you'll know where I'll be.

United Airlines
Flight: UA7776
Depart: Nashville, US (BNA)
21-Mar-10 (Sun) 06:29a
Arrive: Chicago OHare International Apt, US (ORD)
21-Mar-10 (Sun) 08:14a
Flight Time: 01hr 45min

All Nippon Airways
Flight: NH11 overnight flight
Depart: Chicago OHare International Apt, US (ORD)
21-Mar-10 (Sun) 10:45a
Arrive: Tokyo Narita Apt, JP (NRT)
22-Mar-10 (Mon) 02:00p arrives next day
Flight Time: 12hr 15min


I've been looking around the websites for United Airlines and All Nippon Airways and it looks like both of them have some sort of flight tracker, though it won't be relevant until it starts updating a day or so before I leave. But you might be able to check throughout the day once I'm up in the air and track the plane as it makes its way across the arctic.

Alright, I think that's it for now.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I will be in Hong Kong when you arrive but consider this marked in my planner.

    I'm waiting for you.

    ....=_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the flights booked! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete